Hoisting Carbonization Furnace Product DescriptionHoisting Carbonization Furnace:
The whole machine adopts the hoisting combination structure, and each equipment is equipped with three internal furnace devices. After the first furnace carbonization, the second furnace carbonization can be directly carried out with a tank crane without preheating, improving the carbonization efficiency. When the temperature of the continuous carbonization furnace exceeds 300℃, combustion gas will be generated. After centralized recovery, they are separately introduced into the furnace bottom.Circulating heating and burning can effectively reduce the use of fuel and reduce the cost . Each furnace can process about one ton of logs or about two tons of semi-finished wooden sticks, Each batch raw materials will carbonize about 6 hours.And the carbonization rate is very high, when the furnace temperature is up to 700°C,the carbon rate will be up to 92%. and three furnaces can be used continuously without downtime.
Diameter of the product /mm
Raw materials and Finished productRaw material can be Wood log, tree, tree branch, wood briquette, coconut shell, palm nutshell, Walnut Shell, Macadamia nutshell, bamboo, and other nut shell or hard raw material.
Product Advantages Charcoal machine production line If your raw material is biomass wood sawdust, there are several steps to make briquettes: 1. The frist step is crush biomass wood sawdust become small size, less than 3mm.
2. The second step is dry raw biomass wood sawdust, in order to reduce the moisture less than 12%.
3. The third step is use press machine produce briquette.
4. The fourth step is carbonize briquette become charcoal. Click the picture to view all the parameters and detailed introduction of the hoisting carbonization furnace production line.
If your raw material is Toner, there are several steps to make briquettes:
1. Shredder machine:If your raw material is wood log, coconut shell they need cut into small pieces before drying.
2. Rotary dryer/Air flow dryer: if you raw material moisture higher 30%, before carbonizing it need to dry.
3. Continuous carbonization furnace: carbonizng the raw material into charcoal.
4. Charcoal crusher:crusher the charcoal into less than 5mm powder.（Choose configuration）
5. Charcoal and binder mixer: mixing charcoal powder and binder(we supply you formula).
6. Charcoal briquette machine:we supply all kinds of charcoal briquette machine.accordingto your require.
7. Charcoal briquette dryer:Drying the charcoal briquette and then can packing it directly.（Choose configuration）
Click the picture to view all the parameters and detailed introduction of the continuous carbonization production line.
Our ServiceWe are a professional charcoal machine manufacturer in China. We have more than 20 years of experience in manufacturing charcoal machines. We can provide you with the following services: 1. We will provide you with all wearing parts of the equipment for whole life, and give you the best factory price.
2. After the ship leaves the loading port, when we receive the bill of lading, we will send you the proforma invoice, packing list, certificate of origin and other related documents together for your customs clearance.
3. Before the equipment is shipped, we will test the machine. After loading the machine into the container, we can send the loading picture to you.
4. We have long-term cooperation with many famous freight forwarder companies. We also provide CE, ISO9001, CO, Form E, COC, CIQ and other certifications to help customers from different countries to clear customs.
5. We send engineers to your working site to help you install and debug equipment, build factories and train operators, At the same time, the charcoal production technology will be passed on to customers.
ApplicationCharcoal can be widely used in gasification boiler combustion, home heating, BBQ, metallurgy, charcoal's unique microporous structure and super adsorption capacity. It can also be used to keep fresh, remove odor, and adsorb impurities. All equipment allows you to purchase all equipment at once. This makes it easier to transport, install, and solve the after-sales problem of the equipment in a timely manner.