Continuous carbonization furnace Product DescriptionThis machine is equipped with automatic feeding conveyor, biomass gasification furnace equipment, dust removal equipment, gas purifier system, PLC touch screen manual automatic dual-purpose electric control cabinet, cooling discharge conveyor, continuous carbonization furnace, etc., which Combining with the principle of the vaporized continuous carbonization and the rotary drum heating that realize a new process of smokeless carbonization.
1. Directly put the biomass particles no more than 50mm and materials with a moisture content of less than 12% into the continuous carbonization furnace . If the moisture content exceeds 30%, a dryer is required to cooperate with the production process.
2. Use a gasifier for heating first (either liquefied gas or natural gas). After the internal temperature of the carbonization furnace rises to a certain level, it starts to feed into the furnace, and the raw materials enter the furnace tube to start carbonization
3. The flue gas that will be generated during the carbonization process will be converted into clean combustible gas (carbon monoxide, methane, ethane, etc.) through the process of spraying, cooling, and purification, and then through the fan into the burner continues to heat up，Recycling .According to the characteristics of the material, adjust the temperature.
4. The carbonized materials are cooled and output by the cooling discharge conveyor which can be continuously fed and carbonized for 24 hours nonstop, and the water after the purification system and cooling system can be recycled. According to this cycle, it is enough to achieve self-sufficiency and achieve energy-saving effects.
Raw materials and Finished productThe carbonization furnace is suitable for carbonizing peanut shells, wood chips, corn stalks, bagasse, branches, rice husks, bamboo chips, sunflower seed shells, corn cobs, coffee grounds, cotton stalks and other small 50mm , relatively fluffy particles.
Charcoal machine production line
If your raw material is biomass wood sawdust, there are several steps to make briquettes:
1. The frist step is crush biomass wood sawdust become small size, less than 3mm. 2. The second step is dry raw biomass wood sawdust, in order to reduce the moisture less than 12%.
3. The third step is use press machine produce briquette.
4. The fourth step is carbonize briquette become charcoal.
5.Click the picture to view all the parameters and detailed introduction of the hoisting carbonization furnace production line.
If your raw material is Toner, there are several steps to make briquettes:
1. Shredder machine:If your raw material is wood log, coconut shell they need cut into small pieces before drying.
2. Rotary dryer/Air flow dryer: if you raw material moisture higher 30%, before carbonizing it need to dry.
3. Continuous carbonization furnace: carbonizng the raw material into charcoal.
4. Charcoal crusher:crusher the charcoal into less than 5mm powder.（Choose configuration）
5. Charcoal and binder mixer: mixing charcoal powder and binder(we supply you formula).
6. Charcoal briquette machine:we supply all kinds of charcoal briquette machine.accordingto your require.
7. Charcoal briquette dryer:Drying the charcoal briquette and then can packing it directly.（Choose configuration）Click the picture to view all the parameters and detailed introduction of the continuous carbonization production line.
Our ServiceWe are a professional charcoal machine manufacturer in China. We have more than 20 years of experience in manufacturing charcoal machines. We can provide you with the following services:
1. We will provide you with all wearing parts of the equipment for whole life, and give you the best factory price.
2. After the ship leaves the loading port, when we receive the bill of lading, we will send you the proforma invoice, packing
list, certificate of origin and other related documents together for your customs clearance.
3. Before the equipment is shipped, we will test the machine. After loading the machine into the container, we can send
the loading picture to you.
4. We have long-term cooperation with many famous freight forwarder companies. We also provide CE, ISO9001, CO, Form E, COC, CIQ and other certifications to help customers from different countries to clear customs.
5. We send engineers to your working site to help you install and debug equipment, build factories and train operators, At the same time, the charcoal production technology will be passed on to customers.
ApplicationCharcoal can be widely used in gasification boiler combustion, home heating, BBQ, metallurgy, charcoal's unique microporous structure and super adsorption capacity. It can also be used to keep fresh, remove odor, and adsorb impurities. All equipment allows you to purchase all equipment at once. This makes it easier to transport, install, and solve the after-sales problem of the equipment in a timely manner.